Monday, November 20, 2023

A Sweatshirt & Flannel Combo

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I like to make fun things for myself and this time I made 2 shirts. When I was done there was a shirt for myself and a shirt for me. 

This soft sweatshirt and this cozy flannel shirt had the same colors and the same length so I thought they would work well together.

I cut the shirt into thirds. I kept the middle twice as big as the side pieces I cut.
 
I also cut the sweatshirt into 3 pieces and again the middle was about twice as big.
 
Here are both the shirts after sewing them both together. I thought using the 2 shirts together would make a more interesting shirt. And it did, but it also makes 2 shirts. I had a shirt to keep and a shirt to share. Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.
 

 


 

No comments: