Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Streamlining things around here!

Hey everyone! Jenni here (editor on duty today...)

We've decided to eliminate the Contributor Page in favor of the wonderful introductions you've all been making. If properly tagged, with your username and "introductions" then they will be easily searchable AND you each can update or repost new info about yourselves. The Editors hope this will make it faster and easier to meet each other, and visit new blogs!

Also, please note that ONLY approved tags are shown on the left side of the blog. There is currently no search bar. So if you want your posts listed in categories you MUST use the approved tags. If you think we are missing an important tag, please shoot us an email!

As a reminder, this blog can only accommodate 100 Authors. We require each of you to post at least once per month to stay as an Author/Contributor. Once we hit that 100th person, we will need to start deleting those who don't post. You can always reapply later though. So if you are refashioning, get posting! :)

Thanks so much to all of you contributors and readers. There has been so much support for Refashion Co-op we are soooo excited! Keep sewing!
Jenni

4 comments:

Huli said...

Hi =) I've just noticed I've forgotten to put tags on a few of my posts including my introduction...I know I can edit the posts to add tags but then would they stay in the order they were posted or would they all be moved to the top of the page?...haha I'm sure no-one wants a full front page of me! Sorry I don't know much about blogging!

Jenni said...

I think they stay where they are Huli! I've been adding some tags and haven't noticed anything shifting.
Jenni

Huli said...

Ok thanks I'll do just one 1st to make sure =)

SuMac said...

How about a tag for maternity/nursing refashions?