Thursday, May 05, 2011

Full length split skirt to v neck top

Whilst not fitting in with our dress challenge, I wanted to share a simple refashion I completed yesterday, from a full length skirt, to v neck top.

A leafy print skirt, purchased for $1 in an op shop last year, has remained in my wardrobe unworn. Its length is not my style. The skirt's side split gave me an idea to transform it into a neckline, so here is, a simple refashion, which could be done without a sewing machine, and requires no cutting and therefore zero waste material.

I've written a 4 step easy tutorial on my blog here

*Click on image for clearer picture*

4 comments:

Agy said...

Nice!

Bells said...

What a cool transformation - makes me want to go hunting for a floor-length skirt with side splits!

Bella :-)

Bells said...

Great work!

BopBop said...

This came out so cool! And flattering and pretty! Great top!