Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Zombie Bride Halloween Outfit



I made myself a zombie bride halloween outfit for a party on Saturday. I took a long sleeved tshirt with a round neck, folded it in half then cut off the neckline up to about half an inch away from the shoulder seam to make it an off shoulder top. I made the skirt from 10metres of tulle which I did have to buy but I made the underskirt out of some white knit I had in my stash and a hula hoop :)

It's only partly refashioned but if you want to have a look it's on my blog, Mammy Made.

4 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

your outfit is great.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Frightening in the best possible way!
Jenni
EOD

Adele said...

Thanks! :)

Huli said...

wicked...and love the long tutu i seem to have a wee obsession with tutus at the moment!