Monday, January 23, 2012

T-Shirt Turned Skirt

It all started when I received a men's XL dark gray T-shirt hand-me-down...
yep, there it is, a T-shirt
I thought I might as well try turning it into a skirt:
Now as a T-Skirt!
And pockets! I wanted to keep the sleeves and convert them into side seam pockets.
Voila, les sleeves pockets

I used the waistband from an old pair of yoga pants that happened to be the same color gray.
see that bit of pink peaking through...
Along the way I thought 'why not make it reversible?' Enter an old pink T-shirt...
a peek inside
Now it's twice as nice, warm and cozy!

for more about it's making, see Project Minima

3 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

Very nice! I bet it is super comfy!

LaLaLauren
Editor on Duty

Laura said...

turned out great

pao said...

Thanks Lauren and Laura, I appreciate your comments!