Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day! We all celebrate Earth Day EVERY DAY!! By refashioning things that otherwise may have ended up in landfills!!
In the spirit of the season, my niece and I designed this AWESOME bag from my hubby's old t shirt that was about to go to the yard sale pile...
NOPE! I saw another use for that!


My niece and I have very similar interests, you would think we were sisters or something! She loves advertising that she recycles, believes in peace and love, and helping others and the environment. Super sweet 11 year old girl scout, I love her to death. :D

There are more details on how we made our bag at my blog



Bat Ma'am

4 comments:

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Happy Earth Day! Great way to celebrate by refashioning! Nice bag!
Beth

Refashion said...

Lovely bag. Your niece sounds great!

Debbie
EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

There is a really fun joyful element to this bag. It just sings with brightness and happiness.

Bat Ma'am said...

Thank you ladies :D @Mezzy your comment made my day :) we definitely put our hearts into this.