Saturday, April 28, 2012

Zipper Tank Refashion

Well I am super excited and super pleased with this next refashion.  It's the next to last of my tanks that I'm working on and I am kind of relieved for it to be almost over.

This is the tank.  There's nothing wrong with it.  It's actually kind of cute.  I rarely wear it out anymore for whatever reason and hopefully a little sprucing up will help free it from my closet.


I liked my refashion so much that I am going to bombard you with pictures of it.






Visit my blog for more pictures and details and the tutorial that inspired me!

3 comments:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

I love the idea and process behind this refashion. It is inventive and cute.

Unknown said...

I appreciate that but I cannot take credit for the idea. I found a similar refashion at this blog. You should check it out!

http://rubymurraysmusings.blogspot.com/

Refashion said...

Love the zippers, and thanks for sharing the source of inspiration. That's part of what the co-op is for! -Seeks, EOD