JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: Current contributors' chosen username (i.e. duckinyellow, DLG Creations, Jace520, KL, etc.) should be found in one of the lists on the left with a number in parenthesis. The number represents how many refashions a contributor has posted. In order to keep that number accurate, please remember to use your USERNAME (duckinyellow, DLG Creations, Jace520, KL, etc.) without hashtags (#) in the LABELS area when publishing a post. If you have any questions, please email the editors at email@example.com.
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13