DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13