News from the Editors
Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our call for a few new editors. It certainly isn't too late to drop us a line to indicate your interest! If you'd like to help us maintain and shape this blog, please email us at refashioncoop @ gmail.com with 'Editor Info Please' in the subject line.
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13