News from the Editors
We're looking for a few good refashioners to join the editing team -- are you one?!? We need to fill a few daily positions as well as get someone to take over as Instagram Editor. It shouldn't take too much time away from your refashioning once you complete a brief (and fun!) training session with one or more of the current editors. Just think -- you can help shape the future of this blog! If you are interested in learning more, please drop a line to us at refashioncoop@ gmail.com with 'Editor Info Please' in the subject line. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13