First theme in the building a refashioning resource series is: dress refashions. Come add your dress refashions here or the best dress tutorials you know off here. You can also come pin to the Pinterest board here.
Refashion First Friday #4 is now closed Check out the refashions here!
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13