ARE YOU ON INSTAGRAM?: Refashions are posted on the community's Instagram account. We are 15 followers away from having 1,000 FOLLOWERS! Yay! If you have an Instagram account, please feel free to tag yourself or add your own hashtags. Thanks!
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Quick pant leg narrowing
1. Lay pants with desired leg width on top of your old, but well fitting in the waist pair (after undoing hem).
2. Mark seam line with making tape.
3. Sew new seams. Try on to be sure you are happy with the look and fit.
4. Trim 1/2 or 5/8 seam allowance and finish edges.
5. Hem at desire length.
6. Wear them for Thanksgiving Holidays.
Have a good one, Iris
Posted by Iris Johnson at 15:13