News from the Editors

We're looking for a few good refashioners to join the editing team -- are you one?!? We need to fill a few daily positions as well as get someone to take over as Instagram Editor. It shouldn't take too much time away from your refashioning once you complete a brief (and fun!) training session with one or more of the current editors. Just think -- you can help shape the future of this blog! If you are interested in learning more, please drop a line to us at refashioncoop@ gmail.com with 'Editor Info Please' in the subject line. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Nursing Shirt Tutorial

When I was nursing my son I found that I really liked shirts with easy access, especially in the first few months when I felt like that's all I was doing. One day while in the store I found a sale shirt that would be a perfect refashion to a nursing shirt. It has elastic at the neck, so it can be pulled down. I even made a nursing shirt tutorial for you!
Don't forget to check out my sewing blog for other projects and tutorials!

1 comment:

Erica Louise said...

A very useful tutorials for mothers, and mothers-to-be, thank you Heather!

Erica EOD