News from the Editors

I have now updated the Pinterest edited boards with posts from February -> Check out the Recap post for February 2014
:-) thanks,
Eddie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Vest to Mini Skirt

I'm back from my Hawaiian vacation, and boy, have I missed my sewing machine! Today we've got a big, boxy sweater vest, which I'm thinking needs to be turned into a little mini skirt.

Green Mini Skirt - Before

I chopped it off under the armholes and attached an elastic waistband. That's it!

Green Mini Skirt - After

For more details and pics, click on over to CarissaKnits!

4 comments:

Katie DeRaddo said...

Great use of the top! Perfect for winter!

Mezzy M said...

As a vest it is ill fitting and dull. As a skirt it is funky and cool.

Mezzy M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Louise said...

Great colour! Love your styling too, with similar colour scarf and grey sweater.

Hope you had a great time in Hawaii!

Erica, EOD