Wednesday, February 06, 2013

How To Refashion babies sleep n' play

How To Refashion Baby Pajamas 

Hi friends who I have been missing. I have not posted much in a while. I got hurt while crafting and needed a little break, then we had to move and life was just crazy. Let me tell you, I sure missed crafting!And blogging about my crafting during my move. Well I needed to get back into refashioning to release some of my creativity. Only I was sort on time, because I was in the middle of moving. I was also short on supplies because of the move, same with space and... you guessed it, moving!

So lets gets started with this refashion. This is a simple as can be No-Sew! Baby outfit refashion.

This is a simple little refashion and all you really need is some scissors  I have some good tricks to help you get the sleeves just the right length.
See how happy my man is in his new Sleep N' Play? He loves it! If you want to see all my tips on how to make this refashion with our cutting anything to short check out the step by step tutorial here on my blog .

I hope you love this cute and simple refashion! I have some fun stuff planned for the next few months that I know you will love. 

If you like this type of refashion (cute little baby things) I also did somthing a lot like this a few weeks ago.  This one was how to refashion a baby gown into a sleep set. You can see the step bay step directions for this cute sleep set over at my blog called My Life on the Divide.  

Thank you for looking at my refashions today! I hope you enjoyed them and I would love to know what you are making this week!

1 comment:

Eddie Roued said...

Aww how cute - both the new suit and your little man :-)
I am happy this was posted on my editors day so I didn't miss it. Love a good baby refashion.

Eddie (EOD)