Friday, March 01, 2013

Refashion First Friday #2!

Well happy March everyone! I hope everyone is settling into their sewing routine with the holidays being over. I know I am happy and I am dreaming of Spring and fun clothes to Refashion! If only the temperature would warm up!

Again thanks to everyone who posted in last month's blog party. I was honestly excited to see all the entries!

Can't wait to see everyone's Refashions! You have 1 week to enter! :) And yes we will do the top 5 recap! Check everyone out!



xoxoxo, LaLaLauren & the Editor Team

4 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

great. happy birthday!
good work here.
maren anita


giveaway: zatchels bags
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Ana said...

Maravillosos trabajos, son inspiradores!!!
Saludos.

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Super excited about this link up!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Unknown said...

Hi everybody!
Thank you for this exciting linky super party...
All the entries are very inspiring, I love ALL of them :)
MammaNene from

SergerPepper.blogspot.it