Thursday, March 21, 2013

White pearl sweater

I found this sweater at the $1 a pound goodwill and I thought I could wear it as is but something was off with the bodice and those sort of keyholes but not keyholes..

When I looked at it I realized the person who owned this before me didn't like them either b/c they added a safety pin
After some trials I realized I could sew up the holes and have enough ease to wear the garment. And so I did! Then I wanted to cover up the odd sort of seam in the middle, I added pearls to the bodice of the sweater.

Here is my new sweater! Yay! Looks much nicer!

For this project in its entirety click here.

xoxoxo,
LaLaLauren
Adventures of Lauren

3 comments:

Sandy said...

very lovely now! Great idea.
Sandy in the UK

Anonymous said...

Lauren, that is so much better! I love easy refashions, and the beading is so pretty on that top! :)
~Jen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I have some projects like this that I need to work on! Great job...it looks like new...only better! Hugs!