Friday, June 28, 2013

Tank top to a small nightgown

WP_20130611_001
(Kaylee signing I REALLY Love You)

My itty bitty friend Dana passed along an Old Navy pink tank top. We were going to make tee shirt yarn or something for a craft night, but didn’t use this particular shirt that night.
I’m more of an extra large gal than an extra small, so I turned it into a little nighty for Kaylee. I cut the straps and tied them to fit her little body.  Then I added two ruffled silk borders (from another shirt that didn’t fit well) using two different ruffling methods.  There are so many ways to ruffle…I can’t believe that I’m still learning/ figuring out ways to play around with ruffles.  
WP_20130611_004WP_20130611_003
(She's signing I Love You here)
ruffle
See Katie Sew  found through Pinterest, of course.

Love,
Amy Jo at The Little Moments

No comments: