Thursday, June 06, 2013

Men's tee to Toddler Sleeper

My cheeky toddler liked to take off her front zipped sleeper/pajama and diaper and all her clothes when I put her to bed. I needed a back zipped, 1 piece toddler/pajama within an hour of her bed time. So this is my hack job within 45 min.

From this Men's tee that is too short on my hubby:

To this after some quick and crude sewing:

I added a 'storm-flap-like' strip (with self fabric) to the inside of the zipper so that it doesn't scratch my toddler when she is sleeping on her back:

My toddler has been wearing it for a week and she hasn't been able to take it off yet. Mission accomplished!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Cool - in fashion with an exposed zip. + defeated effort from toddler.
Sandy in the UK

IWOM said...

Darth Baby?

!!!

IWOM:EOD