Friday, November 22, 2013

Impromptu Date Night Refashion

With graduation looming, I have not had a lot of time to refashion! I did, however, have a few minutes to make a quick change to this thrifted dress! I got it at the local thrift store and loved everything except the length. That is an easy fix, right? Yep. It was! The impromptu sushi date my husband suggested yesterday evening motivated me to whip through this quick refashion so I could wear this cute fall-colored dress! For your viewing pleasure:


Before. Although you cannot see the length too well because of my silly pose, it hit me about mid-to-lower-calf. Not too flattering on me.


Voila, Shortened about 6-7 inches. Date night ready!


You can see the whole story about this easy refashion, including the reason I almost did not buy the dress in the first place, on my blog, Em-provising.

1 comment:

Refashion said...

The dress is so cute. I love a simple refashion that is so effective

Debbie EOD