Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cobalt Blue Maxi Skirt

This weekend I picked up a super-soft, super-huge jersey dress in that beautiful cobalt blue I've been harping on for weeks now. This 2XL piece cost me only $3 and is going to make an awesome maxi skirt.

Cobalt Blue Maxi SkirtCobalt Blue Maxi Skirt

I cut the skirt off just below the waistband. Then I made a new waistband out of the top back panel. I took in the sides of the skirt and attached my new waistband - easy peasy!

Cobalt Blue Maxi SkirtCobalt Blue Maxi Skirt

For a full run-down of how I did it, click on over to CarissaKnits!

Cobalt Blue Maxi Skirt - Before & After


Mary Peterson said...

Love it Carissa! Cobalt is a big color now too!

Dk's Wife said...

Nice. It is a lovely color.

concretenprimroses said...

Gorgeous. Congratulations!

Huli said...

love full length skirts. looking gorgeous doll x