Thursday, December 05, 2013

November 2013 recap

So what's this all about, huh! Well we have 4 new editors and that means that for now I get to focus on sorting and organising the Refashion Co-op a bit more as well as market the blog a bit more. I am working on a strategy for this that also fits into my Digital Humanities research, so bear with me while I figure out what works and what doesn't.


One of the things I particularly want to try out is sorting the blog posts via Pinterest boards. So in order to do this I am using hashtags to sort the blog. So please do not use the hashtag labels but leave them for me to use so I know where I got to.

From now on I am going to try and update the posts from the last month each month. So this is the hashtags list updated with the posts from this November first:



As for the Pinterest boards I have embedded a pin from each edited board so you can see them all. There are several refashion group boards on Pinterest but the main one is the Refashion Co-op group board you can see below.

Any of you can contact me and ask me to be invited to any of the group boards. Just tell me your Pinterest username and make sure you are following the board you want to be a part of.

Also if you want to do me a big favour and make your post easier to pin on Pinterest you could try putting your before and after shot together into one image. That works really well :-) It's up to you of course.

Thanks,
Eddie









Follow Refashion Co-op Refashion Co-op group board on Pinterest

No comments: