Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Toddler Boy Vest to Toddler Girl Vest

Happy New Year everyone! I'm more determined than ever to not waste any self-made garments that my kids had outgrown. I have been refashioning many items that my boy has outgrown to items for my toddler girl. It just took a little scrap of ribbed knit and some regular sewing thread to transform the vest from this boring boy fleece vest:

To this girly vest:

Yay for the 3 R's: Reuse, Recycle and Refashion!!


Clare said...

Great idea!

Elizabeth Hill said...

I like that pop of color!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

April Rogers-Krick said...

Really cute. Your little girl is going to look so sweet.

Jennifer Elliott said...

Great job! I love Hello Kitty!