Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Skirt to lace up dress

 become dress.

I made a lace up closure in the back.
The straps are bra straps. A quick and easy way to make great dress straps.

More refashions and creative projects:


Marie Cheek said...

I liked the skirt, but I like the dress better. This turned out to be a really pretty dress. Great job!

Saga said...

Thank you. I liked the skirt too, but I knew I would never wear it. I can't wait to wear the dress, it will get a lot more wear this way.

Elizabeth Hill said...

Great change! I really like how you made it a lace up dress.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Magda E. said...

What a great refashion, love the new dress. =D

Jennifer Elliott said...

I completely agree. The skirt looks so much better as a dress. Very nice.