Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 17, 2014

The T-Shirt Project #2 [T-shirt to skirt]

Yellow! Very yellow. A colour that will never flatter my paler-than-pale Scandinavian skin. So my mission was to get this thing as far away from my face as possible.
I decided on a skirt to shirt refashion.

I cut of the sleves and neckline and pinned and sewed the tube to fit my hips and waist. 
I made a casing and inserted a 3 cm elastic. 
Et voila. Something yellow that will actually get some wear by me :).

Tutorial on my blog here:


Irma said...

I love your job: I did the same, two weeks ago, with an old sweater received from my brother. It is nice and warm and I'm wearing my new skirt both to go out for a pizza and to go to the office.
You are very good wearing your new yellow skirt!
Irma from Italy

cfortin said...

I love yellow but agree it is a tough color to pull off right next to the face and since I am a Steelers fan I love your skirt and top combo. :-)

Cindy - EOD