Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, April 04, 2014

MadMama Refashions

Hi there!

Jen here from Diary of a MadMama.

I haven't posted in a while. My family and I have been busy moving. :/
I thought I'd take a break and share with you some of the refashions I've done...

This 49-cent sweater was too tight for me and too long for my daughter, so I refashioned it into something she could really use... a pair of leggings:
Shirt to Leggings Refashion | Diary of a MadMama

I also found this bulky sweater for (you guessed it) 49-cents, but it was not very flattering at all, so I decided to refashion it into something a little cuter:

Bulky Sweater to Sweater Skirt Refashion | Diary of a MadMama

One of my favorite recent refashions originated from a red, wool skirt that was too tight (and kinda itchy). I quickly transformed it into a cute rose clutch:
Red Rose Clutch Refashioned From an Old Wool Skirt | Diary of a MadMama

Take care ya'all!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great refashions! I especially like the sweater to skirt and the skirt to clutch...the rosettes are so pretty!

Andrea EOD