Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, May 05, 2014

MadMama Refashions

Jen here from the Diary of a MadMama blog to share some of my past refashions with you.

This bulky sweater was very unflattering, until I refashioned it into a cute, warm miniskirt...

Bulky Sweater to Skirt Refashion | Diary of a MadMama

I used some of the leftovers of that refashion to make myself a pair of warm, cozy slippers...

Bulky Sweater to Slippers Refashion | Diary of a MadMama

Sticking with the sweater theme, I also refashioned some sweaters into a comfy maxi skirt...

Sweaters to Maxi Skirt Refashion | Diary of a MadMama

...and used the leftover scraps to make some fingerless gloves:

Fingerless Gloves Tutorial | Diary of a MadMama

Isn't refashioning fun?

Make sure to swing on by the Diary of a MadMama blog to check out my first week of Me-Made-May '14 posts.



Carissa said...

I seriously need to make some of those sweater slippers. They look so comfy! Not now, but next winter, my feet will be so toasty!


Joke Vermanen said...

Re-fashioning is really fun! I love the first skirt. And I also made some slippers but with jeans on the outside (they already last longer than my normal slippers).

diaryofamadmama said...

Thanks Carissa. I wear slippers year round.

Thanks Joke. I'll have to make my next pair using denim scraps, that's a great idea! I wear through my slippers from wearing them constantly so I'm sure by next winter these will be worn through. Thanks for the great tip! :)