Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, June 02, 2014

Renegade Seamstress Inspired Shirt

One of my friends is an amazing knitter and made me a fabulous pair of mittens with DNA helixes on them for the cabling. So cute and nerdy! To repay her, I wanted to refashion her a shirt. She picked a medium tan basic cotton tee that I forgot to take a before picture of. :(

Here are the afters.  I was inspired by the use of pintucks in this piece.

See more on my blog here!


Lola Nova said...

I like the pin tucks. It's not something that would have occurred to me but it definitely adds a certain something :)

Minnado said...

The pintucks look great and add texture.
Debbie eod

Joke Vermanen said...

It's very nice!

cfortin said...

I really like the tucks.

Cindy - Upcycled Design Lab