Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Silk DKNY Skirt refashion

A too big silk DKNY skirt called my name.
I sewed out the gussets. Took in at the waist. And then had a small mishap with the scissors and cut it shorter than I had planned. I finished it with a rolled hem on my serger. It is a little shorter than I planned but this is a DATE NIGHT only skirt. LOL
This was a real pain to work with actually.
More info here.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I think we've all been there. Maybe not a work skirt, but you're right - it'll make a fabulous date night outfit! Great job, Lauren!