Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Re -Refashioned Dress To Top

Original dress - these are widely available at my local Goodwill

Originally refashioned a few years ago to this summer dress that I probably wore a few times

I recently refashioned the dress again,  to this top with new pleating and belt loops

Back view - I messed up here - so I replaced the print fabric from a scrap that had leftover from another project

Belt loop detail 


jennifer elliott said...

Nice job.

cfortin said...

Nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab