Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Literally Literary

This Halloween I went with a friends theme of going as one of your favorite book characters.  I ended up with some left overs that I just couldn't let go to waste.

I used the shell of the orange dress and gave it a new contrasting lining.  I adjusted the fit up the back to make it into a high waisted skirt.

For more of my holiday adventures check out my blog!


Annikins said...

I really like this refashion, the contrasting lining looks great

cfortin said...

Cute skirt. I use the skirt part of a dress for my costume this year. I saved the top of the dress but so far I haven't done anything with it. :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab