Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Downton Abbey Themed Striped Dress

I was attending a Downton Abbey themed event and wanted to make a dress that went with the theme. I grabbed these two matching shirts and decided to add them together to make them into a dress.
After pulling these two shirts apart and then putting them back together, I had a vintage looking dress!

You can check out my step by step process here !

Happy Sewing!


Michele Reynolds said...

cute<3 love that series!!!

jenny_o said...

Nice! And that sounds like a fun event to go to :)

Elizabeth Hill said...

Lovely! I think the Dowager Countess would approve.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus