Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Dress to skirt and bolero

A dress in coated cotton which I bought used. I liked many things about it, but it was too severe on me.
(Picture from here, I forgot before picture. And OMG it originally cost 1199 Dkr. ( $187 or £123). Good thing I didn't know, or my fingers might have trembled, when I cut into the dress).

I cut it in two and made the bottom part a skirt. I left the glider of the dress's zipper on the skirt.

I found out that because of the design and cut of the skirt/dress, I can wear the skirt back to front, and it fits and looks just as good. Two-in-one, yay.

The top part became a bolero. I left the zippers on the front edges, I like the look.



Refashion said...

I especially like the skirt - it looks very elegant.

Debbie EOD

Refashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.