Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

From straight Pants to flared Jeans

Hallo ihr Lieben, letzte Woche habe ich etwas richtig tolles recycled!

I am a 70s love at heart and love wearing hippie-inspired clothes (with a modern touch). In the magazines you see bell bottom more often and I thought "Why buy some new pants when you can refashion an old straight one?"

So here's my latest refashion: Let's sew some flared Jeans!!!

I wrote a detailed tutorial which you can find on my blog. I love if you pop over! :)


1 comment:

cfortin said...

Cute "new" jeans. I like the flare legs myself.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab