Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2015

No-Sew T-shirt Dress

It's been awhile since I shared a refashion. For that I'm very sorry.

I have several half-finished projects that have every single one of my pins tied up, so I guess I need to finish one or two of them. For now, I'd like to share an incredibly basic, no-sew T-shirt to dress refashion.

I know I say "dress" but my plan was to do this as a cover-up for my recent vacation. Then I tried to do a part 2 that was unsuccessful, but I can share with you the successful part 1.

It started with a very large blue T-shirt.
I put it on, pulled my arms through the neck hole and did a few folds and tucks.
When I had finished tucking the arms, I had a little strapless t-shirt dress, that would work as a cover up.

All of the steps (and some ramblings about t-shirts) can be found on my blog

Connect with me? FacebookTwitterBloglovin'


Sandy said...

Oh that is brilliant!
The colour is wonderful on you, too.
Sandy in the UK

jennifer elliott said...

I love no-sew projects! Such a great way to use a big T-shirt. Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD