Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 06, 2015

Chinese new year T-shirt dress for my girl

According to Chinese zodiac, this year symbol is the goat. Which is the cute animal by my girl's mean. So, re-fashion an adult size t-shirt to her goat-dress is a good idea. She love it!

I have to start with the oversize one. Because the girl demand knee length dress.

So easy and result is such a comfy dress!

Penya, An apprentice housewife


Andrea said...

I remember the one you made from last year's new year t-shirt! So cute! I especially love this shade of pink and the fit on her...such a cutie! Great job, yet again :)

Andrea EOD

Penya, An apprentice housewife said...

Thank you! I'm so glad that you can remember the last year version. I plan to do it every year! :)

jennifer elliott said...

So cute!