NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cropped sweater

I recently cleaned out my wardrobe and found a sweater, I didn't use.
Picture from when I refashioned the sweater for the first time
It was an old refashion of mine, the first was made with my then brand new overlocker, if I remember correctly. I made it with inspiration from Craftster, it was B.F. (before Pinterest) for me.

I used the sweater some back then, but then it fell out of use. I wasn't that well made. What now? Refashion again or give away?
I decided to remake it into a cropped sweater. I have wanted something that I could wear with a pretty dress, that would keep me warm without wrapping me up in several meters of wool. 
Chop, sew, done.



1 comment:

cfortin said...

Nice save. The new length looks great.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab