Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 02, 2015

Mom Jeans and High Waisted Shorts

Hello beautiful people!  Today started with a $1 pair of high waisted "mom jeans".

I cut the length and added lace trim to the cuffs.  Then somewhere along the way I turned into a wanna be hipster and ended up with this cute outfit!

My camera was being a weirdo and refused to focus for the after picture.  I have a higher quality close up my original post if you would like to check it out! Happy sewing everyone! 

1 comment:

Refashion said...

Much better as shorts :)

Debbie EOD