Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

One more skirt

Nice skirt size XXL. I especially liked the pleated panel at the side, that was slightly longer than the skirt itself.

But the panel also gave med a headache. A simple way to take in a too large skirt with a side zipper, is to simply take it in at the side opposite the zipper.
But I couldn't because that was where the pleated panel was.

So I started by removing the pleated panel and hemming its edges (no, I started be removing the chiffon edge from the lining).
Then I took the skirt in the way I usually do, and lastly I attached the panel on top of the skirt.
Needs ironing...

My blog:


RanchHouse said...

What a great save. Thanks for sharing. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

g.satansbraten said...

Without words: Gerlinde, with 'salto' of her eyes ;-) !