Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, March 06, 2015

Puffy 80s Dress: REHASHED

Hi everyone! When I saw this dress in a thrift store this Winter, I knew it would make a great rehashed Spring dress! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it yet but I knew one thing, that print was amazing. The final product actually came out much different than my original plan but I love how it turned out! It's a little "young" for me but I hope someone will love it!

For details on this vintage dress refashion (soon to come) and to see some of my other vintage "rehashings", visit my blog at



Julie Morton said...

I love it!!!! Of course, I am a bit of a fan of jumpers in general xD I do think it would look better with a different shirt though... I am inspired and really want to try to make something like this!! :D

Andrea said...

As you know, I LOVE this floral fabric and obsessed with the result! So cute, and I have to also mention you wear a red lip so well! Lovely :)

Andrea EOD

Corina said...

Great fabric. I love finding these huge dresses, you can do so much with them.