Friday, March 06, 2015

Puffy 80s Dress: REHASHED

Hi everyone! When I saw this dress in a thrift store this Winter, I knew it would make a great rehashed Spring dress! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it yet but I knew one thing, that print was amazing. The final product actually came out much different than my original plan but I love how it turned out! It's a little "young" for me but I hope someone will love it!


For details on this vintage dress refashion (soon to come) and to see some of my other vintage "rehashings", visit my blog at www.lovestreetsalvage.com.

-Kristal

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! Of course, I am a bit of a fan of jumpers in general xD I do think it would look better with a different shirt though... I am inspired and really want to try to make something like this!! :D

Andrea said...

As you know, I LOVE this floral fabric and obsessed with the result! So cute, and I have to also mention you wear a red lip so well! Lovely :)

Andrea EOD

Corina said...

Great fabric. I love finding these huge dresses, you can do so much with them.

http://geminae.blogspot.com/