Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Some easy fixes for great summer basics

Meine lieben Refashionistas,

in Norddeutschland zieht der Frühling ein  - endlich! I missed the sun so much and am so happy to see it shines stronger every day. 

After cleaning out my closet I had some clothes that only needed some easy fixes. So I want to show you my latest summer-basics.

I had those two very slim dresses that show definitely every body in detail. So I decided to only cut them off and wear them as basic tops.

And that's it! :) If you want to see more details I'd be happy if you check out my blog.


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

You love anything you refashion. You're amazing. :)

Jennifer Elliott, EOD