Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Tank + Fabric = TANKDRESS!

Hi all!

Yesterday I got an itch to make a pretty dress. I watched a video on line (this one, if you're interested), and followed the instructions to turn a tank top I already had, and was ready to donate, and a yard of jersey fabric I bought on sale a year ago and never used, into a pretty (and slightly wild) tank dress for spring! If spring will ever get here, that is...

The tank top and the fabric. I was worried they wouldn't go together at first!

The dress! All styled up and pretty. I don't think I had anything to fear!

I love my new dress! I wore it in the 40-degree weather to a PTA meeting last night. I felt so fun and dramatic! I love drama in my wardrobe...I think I've finally come to terms with that. :)

There's more (including goofy pictures) on my blog, if you want to see!



RanchHouse said...

Thanks for sharing. Brave for wearing now in the cold.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

concretenprimroses said...

I love that its on the diagonal. Looks great on you.