Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, March 02, 2015

Think BIG - Bedsheets-Upcycling

Meine lieben Refashionistas,
herzlich willkommen im März - der Frühling steht vor der Tür! :)

As some of you may have noticed I was cleaning out my closet, so today I don't have a clothes-remake for you. For years there have some xl-bed-linens been waiting for their next use. But they didn't fit my xxl-blanket, so I needed to be creative.
Luckily I had some old sheets in my stash that matches perfectly. So I altered my linens and transformed them into XXL.

See the whole tutorial on my blog.


Nicola Jane said...

I like it :) very useful and gives me ideas for when I upgrade my double to a larger bed in the next few months :)

primcreek said...

Gorgeous! Love that color combo.