Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, April 20, 2015

90s Frump to Vintage Flair

This week, I transformed two frumpy floral dresses - one missing a few buttons - into vintage-inspired pieces perfect for spring!

Rockabilly Refash - Before & After

Essentially, I cut out the middle and reattached the bottom with some pleating for a fuller skirt. A few other tweaks here and there, and I'm all set for warmer weather!

Island Style - Before & After

For the full run-down, visit me at CarissaKnits!

1 comment:

jenny_o said...

I like both of these dresses, but there's just something about the navy/ferny one that draws me back again and again.