NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, June 01, 2015

Ballet flats to lace up flats

Hi to everyone!
 I had these shoes which I loved but I was getting blisters because of the bias tape.
 So I decided to remove it.
After that I realized that it was diffcult to walk into these because they were too loose. 
The before:


I made 4 holes in each shoe with the belt punch plier, added an elastic cord of the same color...and...

...the after:


...the back:


Now it's very comfortable and I like the style. Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

Valerie said...

That's a great idea!

Refashion said...

Great rescue!

Debbie EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Super cute!