NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, August 07, 2015

"Floral Bohemian" Refashion

I got this pretty shirt in a pile of vintage handmade clothes. I loved every piece, but wanted something a little more modern. Since, I'm really into the bohemian bell sleeve look, I totally wanted to incorporate that into this refashion.

Here's a before photo...


I just chopped off the sleeves (& saved them for later use of course!), and made new bell sleeves with a lace panel in the middle.


I also altered the neckline, by making it lower & finishing it off with binding.


TA DA!
See the full tutorial & more photos over at Sew Much Love, Mary!



With Sew Much Love, Mary :)

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

You are so amazing! I love love love the refashioned shirt. Great creativity!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD