NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Refashion: Make your own Socks

Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Euch allen!

I had some creative days and was sewing a lot. So finally I decided to sew my own socks :)

http://ninutschkanns.com/2015/09/27/refashion-socken-selber-naehen/

I used an old shirt which I tried to refashioned first to a new shirt. But I didn't liked it so it became something totally different. 

http://ninutschkanns.com/2015/09/27/refashion-socken-selber-naehen/

See the whole tutorial here.
Do you like it? Did you ever sew socks?

Nina

3 comments:

boocat said...

Great sleeping socks, really cute.

Sandy said...

These are brilliant! And thanks for the good photo steps on your blog. I think I can figure it out without translating.
Sandy in the UK

Carissa said...

They look so comfy and cute! Thanks for the tutorial!

-Carissa
EOD