Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

"Autumn Garden" Tunic // Skirt to Tunic Refashion

I had this skirt and I loved the bottom embroidery detail. I didn't want to keep it a skirt, so I thought it'd be perfect as a tunic. The embroidery reminded me of fall, and since it is a floral design, I just thought of an "autumn garden." :) 
I  cut the skirt, and added some sweater lace fabric to the sides of the new shirt.
For the full tutorial click here :)

With Sew Much Love, Mary <3


Catherine1216 said...

This turned out so well. You always look so cute in your refashions.

cfortin said...

Really cute refashion. I love the whole outfit.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Deign Lab