NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Faux

I had some fake fur that I wanted to work into this piece today.


I cut the sleeves off and trimmed the sleeves and neckline with the fur.

 

















It was starting to get a little over the top, so I didn't fight it and just added the sleeves back on.



To see the whole thing, come check out my blog!

2 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

That is epic. Really amazing. Great job.

jennifer elliott said...

Kudos for working with fake fur! I'm loving all the risks you've been taking!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD