NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Shirt to Sweatshirt

This was a quick refashion as it was an easy one to do! Below are the front and back views of the original shirt.





 I made several simple changes to this top and if you are interested in how I did this visit my blog here!



This refashioned sweatshirt has become one of my favourite tops!


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Love it. I love the color-block style of the shirt. I really love the floral pattern.

Jennifer, EOD

Linda Wilson said...

Thank you. It's one of those tops that I wear, when I can't decide what to wear, and it's very comfortable!