Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Refash

First of all I would like to wish each and every one of you readers a very Merry Christmas! I hope you are able to celebrate with friends and  family!
 
Traditionally, my family's Christmas celebration is on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is a nice and relaxing time with the husband. However, this year is a little different...Christmas Day will be spent making the long drive down to Florida to visit my grandpappy who has been in the hospital.
So here is my refash that I was able to wear Christmas Eve when we had my parents over for dinner!

Oh lordy, looks like it could be a jumpsuit.

I shortened the shoulders to make the top not so revealing.

I chopped off about 10 inches.
 

Then hemmed it.

But wait....Look at these...
 




This dress comes complete with awesome Christmas buttons!!! How cool is that!?!

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Refashioning!!!
 
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog: http://therefashstash.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Refashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Refashion said...

Where did you find a christmas jumpsuit?? Seriously though the dress looks very cute

Debbie EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Found it on one of my thrift store excursions! I think I was pretty lucky to snag this!