NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

"Mary" Christmas!


Mary Christmas everyone! Okay if you don't get the pun/joke, my name is Mary and you know, "Merry" Christmas...
Haha...cheesy joke, I know, but I can only say it once a year! 

Anyways, here is one of my refashions from December. I named it "Holiday Cocktail Party," because it just matched perfectly. I used a crop top and I cut out a circle skirt for the bottom piece of the dress. I hemmed the skirt part with bias tape. Afterwards, I just added a bow. :)

TA DA!





With Sew Much Love, Mary. :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very "Mary" indeed! Such a cute dress!


- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Gingham Ginger said...

Super cute!

Marisa Glied said...

Very very cute!

J said...

Cute!! Nice fabric stash too : )