Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Mt Everest T Shirt

Good Morning Refashion Co-op. I have a casual T shirt project here. I found this Mount Everest T shirt at a clothes swap. It was brand new and I liked the theme and design. The problem? It was way too small. I used the second T to enlarge it.

I cut the neckband and trimmed the arms.

I used two thin strips inserted in the sides to get more room through the body of the t shirt.

It was perfect for eating some cake. (This could be the reason I couldn't fit in the shirt.)

For more details, check my blog I Can Work With That.

Thank you for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.


Marisa Glied said...

Very cute!

-The Refash Stash

Chickie Walsh said...

Thank you Marisa!

jennifer elliott said...

Nice job. I love taking a still-beloved shirt and making it a little bit bigger.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks! I wish it wasn't needed but the cake gets to me. Especially this time of year.