Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Mt Everest T Shirt

Good Morning Refashion Co-op. I have a casual T shirt project here. I found this Mount Everest T shirt at a clothes swap. It was brand new and I liked the theme and design. The problem? It was way too small. I used the second T to enlarge it.



I cut the neckband and trimmed the arms.


I used two thin strips inserted in the sides to get more room through the body of the t shirt.


It was perfect for eating some cake. (This could be the reason I couldn't fit in the shirt.)


For more details, check my blog I Can Work With That.

Thank you for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

3 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute!

-The Refash Stash

jennifer elliott said...

Nice job. I love taking a still-beloved shirt and making it a little bit bigger.

Jennifer, EOD

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks! I wish it wasn't needed but the cake gets to me. Especially this time of year.