NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Audrey Smock

Happy February, everyone. We're that much closer to Spring! :)



Unfortunately... it IS still Winter and I thought this green was just a little too bright, so I gave it a bath in RIT "Dark Green" dye


I seam ripped the front zipper out and gave it some shape on my dress form. I had intended to sew it all shut and wear it as a pull over, but the odd pocket placement (and the fact I took it in a little too much) led me to plan B:

An open cardigan/Smock looking thing
I paired it with some super cute fleece-lined flats I bought brand new for $4 at Payless.  I felt like Audrey Hepburn ;)

Not as fabulous as Audrey... but a cute smock nonetheless

For my full post, check out my site.

<3 Laura



2 comments:

Melissa Lin said...

Love the new color!

jennifer elliott said...

I love the new color too! Great refashion.

Jennifer, EOD